❄️ This Arctic theme set was created to help your little student (Preschool & Kindergarten) practice counting, comparing quantities and numbers to 10. This set is designed to make math fun, hands-on, and engaging for kids. Use this collection of 3 math games/centers that will complement your math program and lessons. Perfect for the teacher who needs fun, motivating resources that are easy to prepare.
✅ Activities included in this resource:
1. Count and Compare. The students will count the numbers of objects from 1 to 10 and match them with written numerals.
Analyze and compare two images using math symbols.
2. Comparing Numbers in Line (Cards 1-10)
The students will compare two cards and tracing numbers.
3. Comparing and Matching Mats. The students will match math comparing symbols in the correct spot;
❗️Digital Download – no physical product will be sent to you.
📎 Digital file type(s): PDF
👉 This digital product does require time for preparation.
🖨 Print (in color) and laminate for durability.
Would you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org?
If you notice any errors, please email me before leaving negative feedback. My email address is located on the credits page. Thank you so much!
📌 Not ready to download? Be sure to pin it and save it for later! 😉
- Arctic Counting and Cardinality
- Arctic Counting Worksheets
- Arctic Number Sequences to 20
- Arctic Write Numbers to 20
- Arctic Number Sequences Worksheets
⭐️ SAVE WITH THE BUNDLE #1 ⭐️
⭐️ Thank you so much for visiting my shop!⭐️
*🇷🇺Если вы предпочитаете учебные материалы на русском языке, переходи на русскоязычную версию этого комплекта по ссылке