❄️ The Arctic animals theme packet is full of worksheets to help your little students in Preschool and Kindergarten practice counting up to 10. It includes 38 engaging worksheets which allow students to practice counting, subitizing, and much more. These practice pages could be used in various ways: Classroom use, Distance learning, and Homework, and as math rotations and warm-up activities.
No-prep: All items are in black and white and require no color ink, laminating, etc.
✅ What’s included in this Resource:
1. Counting activities (1-10)
– Count to tell the number of objects. Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
– One-to-one correspondence when counting to 10;
– Represent some objects with the written numeral 1-10 and keep track of what they are counting.
2. Subitizing activities (1-10).
Subitizing is one of the building blocks of number sense. It means being able to see some items and instantly knowing how many. Recognizing quantities without having to count is a great foundation for building number sense. When students have number sense, they understand how numbers work, their relationships, and the numbers in real-world situations.
3. Matching Activities (1-10)
– Count and Match;
– Cut and Paste activities;
☞❗️Digital Download – no physical product will be sent to you.
📎 Digital file type(s): PDF
👉 This digital product is easy to prepare: Print and use.
🖨 Print (in black/white).
Questions? Would you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org?
If you notice any errors, please email me before leaving negative feedback. My email address is located on the credits page. Thank you so much!
♥ Thank you ♥
📌 Not ready to download? Be sure to pin it and save it for later! 😉
⭐️ Thank you so much for visiting my shop!⭐️
*🇷🇺Если вы предпочитаете учебные материалы на русском языке, переходи на русскоязычную версию этого комплекта по ссылке