⭐ OCEAN theme no-prep pages to practice counting and subitizing (1-10) for little learners (Preschool and Kindergarten). These worksheets could be used in a range of different ways: Classroom use, Distance learning, and Homework, and as math rotations and warm-up activities.
No-prep: All items are in black and white and require no color ink, laminating, etc.
- Ocean Counting and Cardinality
- Ocean Counting Worksheets
- Ocean Number Sequences
- Ocean Compare Numbers
- Ocean Write Numbers to 20
⭐️ SAVE WITH THE BUNDLE #1 ⭐️
✅ What’s included in this Resource:
1. Counting activities (1-10)
– Count to tell the number of objects. Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
– One-to-one correspondence when counting to 10;
– Represent a number of objects with the written numeral 1-10 and keep track of what they are counting.
2. Subitizing activities.
Subitizing is one of the building blocks of number sense. It means being able to see a number of items and instantly knowing how many. Recognizing quantities without having to count is a great foundation to building number sense. When students have number sense, they understand how numbers work, the relationships between them, and the numbers in real-world situations.
3. Matching Activities
– Count and Match;
– Cut and Paste activities;
☞❗️Digital Download – no physical product will be sent to you.
📎 Digital file type(s): PDF
👉 This digital product is easy to prepare: Print and use.
🖨 Print (in black/white).
Questions? Please email me at email@example.com.
If you notice any errors, please email me before leaving negative feedback. My email address is located on the credits page. Thank you so much!
♥ Thank you ♥
📌 Not ready to download? Be sure to pin it and save it for later! 😉
⭐️ Thank you so much for visiting my shop!⭐️
*🇷🇺Если вы предпочитаете учебные материалы на русском языке, переходи на русскоязычную версию этого комплекта по ссылке
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
Join our free